Karnataka Power Transmission Corporation Limited has released KPTCL AE JE Recruitment 2022 Notification 1492 vacancies. The KPTCL Recruitment Department is inviting online application for Assistant Engineer, Junior Engineer and Junior Assistant posts. If you have relevant qualification then you can apply online for KPTCL recruitment 2022 from 7th February 2022 to 7th March 2022.
KPTCL AE JE Recruitment 2022 Apply Online
The KPTCL Recruitment 2022 Notification was released on 24th January 2022. The KPTCL wants to fill up 1492 vacant posts of AE, JE and Junior Assistant in various districts of Karnataka State. If you are interested to apply online for KPTCL AE JE Recruitment 2022 then you should read this post till end. We are going to explain the eligibility criteria, process of selection and online application steps for KPTCL Recruitment 2022, so keep reading ahead to know more.
KPTCL AE JE Recruitment 2022: Quick View
|Name of Recruitment||KPTCL AE JE Recruitment 2022|
|Recruiting Authority||Karnataka Power Transmission Corporation Limited (KPTCL)|
|Name of Posts||
|Number of Vacancies||1492 Vacancies|
|Job Location||Anywhere in Karnataka|
|Job Type||Government Job|
|How to Apply for KPTCL Recruitment 2022||Online Application Mode|
|Where to Apply for KPTCL Recruitment 2022||Direct Link given at bottom of this post|
|Last Date for Online Application||7th March 2022|
KPTCL Recruitment 2022: Post wise Vacancy Details
The KPTCL has 1492 vacancies of various posts in 2022. Here we provide the post wise vacancy details in KPTCL Recruitment 2022 as under:
- Assistant Engineer (Electrical): 505 posts
- Assistant Engineer (Civil): 28 posts
- Junior Engineer (Electrical): 570 posts
- Junior Engineer (Civil): 29 posts
- Junior Assistant: 360 posts
TOTAL VACANCIES:- 1492 POSTS
Eligibility Criteria for KPTCL AE, JE and JA Posts
In order to apply online for KPTCL Recruitment 2022, the candidate must meet its required eligibility criteria which are mentioned as under:
The age of the candidate must be between 18 years and 35 years to take part in KPTCL Recruitment Process 2022.
The reserved categories candidates are eligible for age relaxation benefit as per Karnataka Government Rules. The term “reserved categories” include SC, ST, OBC as well as Category-I, IIA, IIB, IIIA and IIIB candidates that are residents of Karnataka State.
The academic qualification is different for technical posts (AE, JE) and non-technical posts (JA), take a look below to know more about it.
For Assistant Engineer…
- The candidate must have obtained Bachelor’s Degree (B.E or B.Tech) in Electrical Engineering or Civil Engineering or equivalent stream from a government recognized university.
For Junior Engineer…
- The candidate must have passed Diploma in Electrical Engineering or Civil Engineering from a government recognized institute.
For Junior Assistant…
- The candidate must have passed 12th Class [XII/ HSC (Higher Secondary Certificate)] from a recognized education board.
In addition to all educational qualifications, the candidate must have adequate knowledge of Kannada Language.
KPTCL Recruitment 2022: Process of Selection
The Karnataka Power Transmission Corporation Ltd is going to recruit eligible candidates through following selection process.
- Kannada Language Test
- Aptitude Test
- Merit List and Document Verification
Application Fee and Salary Details
Every candidate who aims to apply online for KPTCL AE JE Recruitment 2022, should know about the fee, payment mode and expected salary after appointment.
The candidates have to pay application fee as under:
- General and Category-I, IIA, IIB, IIIA, IIIB Candidates: Rs.600/-
- SC or ST Candidates: Rs.350/-
- PwD Candidates: NIL
All candidates have to pay Application Fee via online payment mode or offline challan. The KPTCL will NOT accept the application forms without fee.
Pay Scale & Salary Details:
After qualifying in all stages of selection, the eligible candidates will get appointed as Assistant Engineer or Junior Engineer or Junior Assistant at KPTCL. After appointment, the salary will be as under:
- Assistant Engineer (Electrical/Civil): from Rs.41130/- to Rs.72920/- per month
- Junior Engineer (Electrical/Civil): from Rs.26270/- to Rs.65020/- per month
- Junior Assistant: Rs.20220/- to Rs.51640/- per month
KPTCL Recruitment 2022: IMPORTANT DATES
|KPTCL Recruitment Advertisement Released||24th January 2022|
|KPTCL Detailed Notification Issued||1st February 2022|
|Online Application Starting Date||7th February 2022|
|Last Date for Online Application||7th March 2022|
|Last Date for Fee Payment||9th March 2022|
|KPTCL AE JE Exam Date||April or May 2022|
|KPTCL Admit Card Release Date||To be Notified Later|
How to Apply Online for KPTCL Recruitment 2022
- Go to KPTCL official website portal at @kptcl.karnataka.gov.in.
- Find out “Recruitment” section and click on it to open recruitment page.
- Now, click on “Recruitment 2022” link to open KPTCL Recruitment 2022 details.
- Navigate to “Application for various posts in KPTCL” and click on it.
- Select your desired post to start online application.
- Fill up the online application form with required personal and educational details.
- Upload your recent passport size photograph, signature and thumb impression.
- Upload your caste certificate and Article-371(J) certificate if applicable.
- Pay the fee as applicable and save the fee receipt as a proof.
- Submit the application form online and print it for future use.
Click to Download KPTCL Recruitment Notification 2022
Click Here to Apply Online for KPTCL Recruitment 2022
The KPTCL Recruitment 2022 Online Application Process is started now. You should apply for Assistant Engineer or Junior Engineer or Junior Assistant post as early as possible. If you have a query or doubt then you can ask us in the comment section, we will answer your queries soon.