When you have cough, cold and fever at the same time, it is better to get tested for Covid-19 at nearby test center. The doctors recommend that any person who has cough/cold and fever with weakness, should get appointment for RT-PCR test. The RT-PCR is an authentic test for covid-19 infected people. After testing, you need to download the RT-PCR test report online from the official website portal.
RT-PCR Test Report Download Online
The covid-19 infection spreads very easily from one person to another. When you find yourself infected, it is better to get tested first and the isolate yourself in a separate room. There are two tests for checking covid-19 infection i.e. Rapid Test and RT-PCR Test. The rapid test takes only 5 minutes to show results, while the RT-PCR test takes a few days. Once your reports are prepared, you can download your RT-PCR report as PDF on your mobile phone.
RT-PCR Test Report Quick Overview
Here we provide a quick overview of RT-PCR test report to make it easy to understand for everyone.
|Name of Organization||Indian Council of Medical Research (ICMR)|
|Name of Disease||Covid-19 Coronavirus|
|Covid-19 Symptoms||Cold, Cough, Fever, Weakness, Loss of Taste, etc.|
|Name of Test||RT-PCR (Reverse Transcription Polymerase Chain Reaction)|
|RT-PCR Test Conducted by||Authorized Testing Centers Across India|
|RT-PCR Test Sample Checking Period||Minimum 24 Hours to Maximum 4-5 Days|
|RT-PCR Test Result||RT-PCR Test Report|
|Where to Get RT-PCR Report||At respective test center where samples collected|
|View RT-PCR Report Onlineemail@example.com|
|RP-PCR Report Download PDFfirstname.lastname@example.org
RT-PCR App on Android Mobile or iPhone
RT-PCR Test Procedure
When a person is infected by viral cold, cough and fever, the doctor performs initial diagnosis on him/her. If the diagnosis indicates towards covid-19 symptoms then the doctor recommends the patient to get tested with RT-PCR at nearby testing laboratory. After the doctor’s advice, the patient should immediately book an appointment or walk-in to relevant covid-19 testing center for RT-PCR test.
At testing center, the professional health worker will collect samples from nose and throat of the patient. Thereafter all samples will be secured packed in its container and they will send the samples to respective laboratory as soon as possible. The laboratory experts will check the samples thoroughly to know that infection severity in the patient.
After the sample checking is over, the laboratory will issue the RT-PCR test result and send it to the testing center from where the samples were collected. Thereafter the testing center authority needs to contact the patient to collect his/her RT-PCR test report. The patient should collect the RT-PCR report from testing center and show it to the doctor to get proper treatment.
How to View RT-PCR Report Online
The RT-PCR test may take several days to get your report ready. You may receive an SMS from the government messaging system when your RT-PCR report is issued. In order to see your RC-PCR test report online, you should have a computer/laptop or smart phone with internet connection. Here we provide the step-by-step procedure to view your RT-PCR report online.
- Visit the ICMR official website at @icmr.gov.in.
- Scroll down to find out “COVID-19 TEST REPORT” tab and click on it.
- Enter your registered mobile number that you provided at the testing center for RT-PCR test.
- Click on “Get OTP” to receive OTP and enter that OTP code in the given field. Submit the OTP to continue.
- Now, select “History” button under the Action column.
- Check your RT-PCR Report including your name, age, gender, SRF ID, sample collection date and test result as well.
- Also check if the RT-PCR report shows you covid-19 positive or negative.
Click Here to View Your RT-PCR Test Report Online
How to Download RT-PCR Report from Covid-19 CC Website
The government of India has developed many website portals and mobile apps for covid-19 related services. We all know about CoWin portal that provides slot booking and vaccine certificate downloading services to citizens of India. The Covid-19 CC is an official website for downloading RT-PCR test report as PDF. Here we provide the steps for RT-PCR report download on PC/laptop as follows:
- Go to official website of Covid-19 CC portal at @covid19cc.nic.in.
- Select “Login” section to go to login page.
- Enter your username and password, the click on “NEXT” button.
- Provide your mobile number and verify it with OTP (one time password).
- You will see all forms/reports in PDF format on your screen.
- Download your concerned RT-PCR Report PDF on your computer.
- Open the PDF file to view the RT-PCR test report with complete information.
Click Here to Download RT-PCR Test Report
How to Download RT-PCR Report from RT-PCR Mobile App
The government of India has developed an official app for RT-PCR test and its reports. You can use the RT-PCR app on your android mobile as well as on your iPhone. You should go through the steps given below to download your RT-PCR report through mobile app.
- Open Google Play Store or Apple App Store on your mobile phone.
- Tap on “search bar” and type “RT-PCR” then click on search button.
- Select the official RT-PCR app and click on download/install option.
- Wait for the app to get downloaded and installed on your phone.
- Open the RT-PCR app and sign-in with your mobile number, OTP, username and password.
- Find out “View Forms” section and check all SRF forms available on page.
- Click on your desired form file to download it as PDF on your mobile phone.
- Open the RT-PCR report file in a PDF reader app to see your test result.
Click Here to Download RT-PCR Report through RT-PCR App [Android]
Click to Download RT-PCR Report via RT-PCR App [iPhone/iPad]
The RT-PCR Test is much more accurate than the rapid test of covid-19 disease. We have explained the importance of RT-PCR test and procedure to download the test report above. In case you have a doubt or query or you are facing any technical problem then ask us in the comment section. We will be happy to answer your queries as soon as possible.