YSR Rythu Bharosa is a government yojana for farmers of Andhra Pradesh. The prime objective of YSR Rythu Bharosa Yojana is to provide financial assistance to the farmers who need it the most. The government of Andhra Pradesh is giving Rs.13,500/- per annum to all registered farmers under YSRRB yojana/scheme, the benefit amount also includes Rs.6000/- from PM Kisan Yojana.
YSR Rythu Bharosa Status 2022 Check Payment Status and Beneficiary List
The farmers who live in Andhra Pradesh, should get the benefit of YSR Rythu Bharosa yojana. Under this yojana, the department of agriculture and farmer welfare deposits the direct benefit amount into respective farmers’ bank accounts. If you are already registered under YSRRB scheme then you can check your YSR Rythu Bharosa Status 2022 to know your payment status for 3rd installment of the year 2021-22.
What is YSR Rythu Bharosa Yojana/Scheme?
On 15th February 2019, the honourable chief minister Shri YS Jagan Mohan Reddy launched YSR Rythu Bharosa Scheme in Andhra Pradesh. The YSRRB Yojana is exclusively for the farmer families of Andhra Pradesh State. The state government has combined YSR Rythu Bharosa Yojana with PM Kisan Yojana to provide direct benefit of Rs.13500/- to each farmer family per year.
The central government provides annual financial assistance of Rs.6000/- to all farmers of India. This benefit is credited to each farmer’s bank account under PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana and it is also applicable for the farmers of Andhra Pradesh. The government of Andhra Pradesh has added the benefit of Rs.7500/- to each farmer’s bank account with YSR Rythu Bharosa Yojana. So, the farmers of AP are eligible to get total benefit of Rs.13500/- in a year from the government.
YSR Rythu Bharosa Yojana Quick View
The YSR Rythu Bharosa Yojana is a boon for farmers of AP state. The government provides direct benefit to each farmer’s bank account to encourage them for farming and improve their living standard.
|Name of Yojana/Scheme||YSR Rythu Bharosa Yojana/Scheme (YSRRB)|
|YSRRB Provided by||Honourable SM Shri YS Jagan Mohan Reddy, Government of Andhra Pradesh|
|YSR Rythu Bharosa Beneficiary||All Farmer Families of Andhra Pradesh State|
|Total Benefit under YSR Rythu Bharosa||Rs.13500/- Per Year|
|Number of Installments||3 Installments|
|YSRRB Installment Dates & Schedule||1st Installment: May – Rs.7500/-
2nd Installment: October – Rs.4000/-
3rd Installment: January – Rs.2000/-
|YSRRB Benefit is Added to||Directly into the Bank Account of the Farmer|
|Where to Check YSR Rythu Bharosa Status||Direct Link Provided at the End of this Article|
Benefits of YSR Rythu Bharosa Yojana
The YSR Rythu Bharosa Yojana is made for the benefit of farmers only. The state government of Andhra Pradesh wants to increase the quality of life of farmer families across the state. Therefore CM YS Jagan Mohan Reddy has launched YSR Rythu Bharosa Scheme along with PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana.
The PM Kisan Yojana provides Rs.6000/- cash benefit to farmers of whole India including Andhra Pradesh. The AP government has combined YSR Rythu Bharosa Yojana with PM Kisan Yojana to add the benefit of Rs.7500/- for the farmers of Andhra Pradesh. So, the farmer families can receive total Rs.13500/- per year under YSRRB Yojana.
The total benefit of Rs.13500/- includes Rs.6000/- of PM Kisan Scheme and Rs.7500/- from state government. Not only that, the state government has announced that it will provide Rs.2500/- benefit to tenant farmers of AP under YSR Rythu Bharosa Scheme. Here we provide the benefits of YSR Rythu Bharosa (YSRRB) Yojana as follows:
- It provides direct benefit transfer of Rs.13500/- to each farmer’s bank account.
- It also provides Rs.2500/- direct benefit to tenant farmers.
- It is financial assistance to support and encourage the farmer families in Andhra Pradesh.
- It encourages farmers to do qualify farming to increase production and their overall income.
- It improves the living standard and quality of life of farmers.
- It is not a loan, so it does not create any burden on farmers or their families.
- All registered farmers are eligible to get benefit under YSR Rythu Bharosa Scheme from state government of AP.
Who Are Not Eligible for YSR Rythu Bharosa Yojana
The government of AP state wants to give financial assistance to general farmers who actually need it. Therefore the government has issued a list of farmer categories that are not eligible for cash benefit under YSR Rythu Bharosa Yojana. Here we provide the list of not eligible categories/people as under:
- All institutional land holders.
- All superannuated or retired pensioners whose monthly pension is Rs.10000/- or more excluding multi tasking staff (MTS), class IV and group D employees.
- All persons who paid income tax/ commercial tax/ professional tax/ GST in the last assessment year.
- All persons owning farmlands that are converted into house sites.
- All doctors, engineers, architects, chartered accountants and lawyers.
- All current and retired employees of central government/ state government ministries or offices or departments including central/ state PSEs.
- All former and present holders of constitutional posts.
- All former and present ministers/ state ministers/ members of Lok Sabha/ Rajya Sabha/ state legislative assemblies/ state legislative councils/ mayors of municipal corporations/ chair persons of district panchayats.
How to Check YSR Rythu Bharosa Status Online
The department of agriculture and farmer welfare releases installments to farmers’ bank accounts under YSRRB scheme in May, October and January months. The January 2022 YSR Rythu Bharosa 3rd installment is released. So, the farmers should check their payment status online to know if it is credited or not. Here we provide the steps for checking YSR Rythu Bharosa Status 2022 as under:
- Go to YSRRB official website at @ysrrythubharosa.ap.gov.in.
- Select the section “Know your status” and click on “Know your RythuBharosa status” tab.
- Now, enter your Aadhaar Number in the given field and click on “Submit” button.
- Your payment status for YSRRB installment will appear on your screen.
- Check the YSR Rythu Bharosa Status for last installment and upcoming installment.
Click Here to Check YSR Rythu Bharosa Status 2022 [Direct Link]
How to Check YSR Rythu Bharosa List 2022
The YSR Rythu Bharosa List contains beneficiary information that is important for you. If you want to know your YSRRB beneficiary details then you need to follow the steps given below.
- Visit the official website of YSRRB at @ysrrythubharosa.ap.gov.in.
- Find out “Login” section on upper right of home page and click on it.
- Now, you are on the login page, enter your username and password.
- Enter the Captcha code and click on “Login” button.
- After successful login, you will see a new page on your screen.
- Find out “Search by Khata Number” on left side and click on it.
- Enter your khata number and click on “Search” button.
- The beneficiary details will appear on your screen, check it.
Click Here to Check YSR Rythu Bharosa List 2022 Beneficiary Details
We have explained all important information regarding how to check YSR Rythu Bharosa Status and Beneficiary Details. We hope that the 3rd installment is credited to your bank account otherwise check your YSRRB payment status 2022 with help of the steps described above. In case you have a query or want to know more about YSR Rythu Bharosa Scheme then you can ask us in the comment section. We will check your queries and reply with an appropriate answer as soon as possible.