Rajasthan Library Officer Recruitment 2022 for 562 Grade-3 Post declare at www.rajasthan.gov.in:
The Rajasthan Subordinate and Ministerial services selection board have announced the notification of the Rajasthan Library Officer Recruitment 2022 applying for the 562 Grade 3 post at www.rajasthan.gov.in.
Candidates who find the government sector job have the right opportunity to get this job. So eligible and interested candidates check their eligibility criteria and submit their application form before the last date.
The application registering process end on 26th October 2022.
Rajasthan Library Officer Recruitment 2022:
The Rajasthan Government is one of the biggest in all of India. The Rajasthan government is known for efficient working for their state development. The capital of the Rajasthan state is Jaipur.
Rajasthan Government declares the recruitment for the various department and agencies for the different posts. There is a wide range of people who are getting employment as government officers in this state.
Recently, the Rajasthan Government announce the recruitment notification for the post of Library Officer on the official website.
RSMSSB Grade 3 Library Officer Recruitment 2022:
Candidates who want to get a government sector job have the latest news here. The Rajasthan Board announces the recruitment notification on the official website at www.rajasthan.gov.in.
The Rajasthan Board is declaring recruitments for the post of Library Officer Grade 3 among the 562 vacancies. Interested aspirants can first check their eligibility criteria and then make the registration process.
To get more information about the Rajasthan Library Officer Post information, candidates visit the central portal.
Job Vacancy Details and Eligibility Criteria:
- Name of the Government: Rajasthan Subordinate and Ministerial Services Selection Board (RSMSSB)
- Name of the Post: Library Officer Grade 3 post
- Total job vacancies: A total of 562 posts are available
- Job Location: The position is located in Rajasthan state.
Educational Qualification: Candidates should be complete Graduates or post graduates in Library Science.
Age Limits: Aspirants have a minimum age of 18 years and maximum age of 35 years. Upper age amusement is given as per government rules.
Selection process: Candidates will be shortlisted for the interview round and then who qualified for an interview they will be selected for the appointment.
- General/ Special Backward class and OBC candidates have to pay Rs.650/-.
- Rajasthan ST/ ST candidates have to pay Rs.350/-.
- Non-Creamy layer candidates have to pay Rs.450/-.
- Starting date of submitting application form: 26th September 2022
- The last date for submitting the application form: is 26th October 2022
How to apply for Rajasthan Library Officer Recruitment 2022?
- Candidates first visit the official website of www.rajasthan.gov.in.
- Then search the link Rajasthan Library Officer Recruitment 2022 and click on that.
- After submitting your application form and make a fee payment.
- Download the form and get a printout for further use.
Official site: www.rajasthan.gov.in