PMPML Recruitment 2022 for Conductor Driver 1729 Vacancies at www.pmpml.org:
The Pune Mahanagar Parivahan Mahamandal Limited has been declared the recruitment notification of the PMPML Recruitment 2022 for the Conductor Driver posts on to official site www.pmpml.org. There is a total 1729 number of vacancies available for the Conductor and Driver jobs.
The eligible candidates may apply online at the official site. The residents of Maharashtra can apply for this recruitment of the Government job.
The Pune Mahanagar Parivahan Mahamandal Limited is known as PMPML. The PMPML is a public transport service provider all over Pune City. At present 1600 buses running in Pune City under its organization. The PMPML is connected between two links such as Pune Municipal Transport (PMT) and Pimpri – Chinchwad Municipal Transport (PCMT).
Now the PMPML is released the recruitment notification for the Diver and Conductor posts.
PMPML Recruitment 2022:
The PMPML released the recruitment notification for the Conductor and Driver posts among the 1729 vacancies at the official site. So the eligible candidates may apply online to the official site. The eligibility criteria are given below.
Name of the Organization: Pune Mahanagar Parivahan Mahamandal Limited (PMPML)
Name of the Posts: Conductor & Driver
Number of Vacancies: There is a total 1729 number of vacancies available.
- For the Conductor Post: A total of 1023 vacancies are available.
- For the Driver Post: A total of 706 vacancies are available.
Job Location: The position is located in Pune, Maharashtra State.
Job Type: This is a government job.
- Starting date of online form filling process: 4th February 2022
- Last date for submitting the online application form: 26th February 2022
Age Limits: The applicants should be a minimum age of 18 years and maximum age of 35 years. And the upper age relaxation should be given to the government norms.
Educational Qualification: The applicants should be a clear 10th class or 12th class in the recognized board.
Application Fee: The application fee for the general category candidates is Rs.500/- and for the reserved category candidates pay an application fee up to Rs.250/- only.
Selection Process: The selection process is based on the written test and the Driving Skill Test.
How to apply for PMPML Recruitment 2022?
The PMPML released the Recruitment 2022 notification for the Driver and Conductor Posts. So the eligible candidates may apply online to the official site. Candidates follow these steps to apply for this recruitment as shown in below.
- First, open the official site of the PMPML at pmpml.org.
- After that find out the link “PMPML Recruitment 2022” and click on that.
- Start to fill out the Application Form and enter the all necessary information and click on the submit button.
- After that upload your scanned photo, signature, and other required documents.
- Then complete the payment of the fee application process.
- Then verify all details and click on the submit button.
- Save it and take a printout for further use.
Official Site: www.pmpml.org