PGCIL Recruitment 2023 – Power Grid 244 Executive Trainee Vacancies Apply Online powergridindia.com:
The Power Grid Corporation of India Ltd. Has been declared the PGCIL Recruitment notification for the posts of Executive Trainee on to the official site www.powergridindia.com.
There is a total 244 number of vacancies available. So the eligible candidates may apply online to the official site powergridindia.com. Candidates may apply for this post before the last date of the submit the application form on 9th March 2022.
The Power Grid Corporation of India Ltd. Is known as PGCIL. The PGCIL is India’s largest Power Transmission Utility. The headquarter of PGCIL is located in Gurgaon, India. This is the best job opportunity for candidates to do the job in the government sector.
So the eligible candidates can apply for these posts before the last date on the official site powergridindia.com. Applicants will select by GATE 2022 score.
www.powergridindia.com – PGCIL Recruitment 2023:
The PGCIL released the PGCIL Recruitment notification of the posts of Power Grid Executive Trainee among the 244 vacancies. So the candidates have the best opportunity to get the job in this government sector organization. So the eligible candidates can apply for these posts. The eligibility criteria are given below.
Name of the Organization: Power Grid Corporation of India Limited (PGCIL)
Name of the job: Executive Trainee
Number of Vacancies: There is a total 244 number of vacancies available.
- For Electrical Department: Total 208 posts available.
- For Electronics Department: A total of 15 posts are available.
- For Civil Department: A total of 16 posts are available.
- For Computer Science Department: Total 5 posts available.
Job Location: The job is located anywhere in India.
Job Type: This is a Central Government job.
The candidates who are applying for this post must complete their BE / BTECH / B.Sc (Engi.) in the recognized university or institution with the minimum 65% marks or its equivalent CGPA.
The applicants have maximum age should be 27 years. The upper age relaxation should give to the reserved candidates as per the government norms.
The payment is given to the candidates from Rs.24900/- to Rs.50500/-.
- Starting date of the Application Form filling process: 15th January 2022
- Last Date of Submitting the Online Application Form: 9th March 2022
The application fee paid for the General Category Candidates is up to Rs.100/- and for the reserved category candidates have no application fee required.
The selection procedure based on GATE 2022 marks Group Discussion (GD) and Personal Interviews.
How to Apply for the PGCIL Recruitment 2023?
Eligible candidates follow the steps for the PGCIL Recruitment 2022 as shown below.
- Candidates first visit the Official site at powergridindia.com.
- Then on the home page click on the Career tab.
- Find the link “PGCIL Recruitment 2022” and click on that.
- Then all information is read carefully and fill in.
- Then upload your passport size photo and scanned signature and click on submit button.
- Then download it and take a printout for further use.
Official website: www.powergridindia.com