MahaDBT Scholarship 2022 Registration Date, Online Application Form
The Maharashtra government has launched a website called MahaDBT to offer scholarships to deserving students. MahaDBT stands for Maharashtra Direct Benefit Transfer, and it is through this portal that students who have passed their tenth grade can apply for a variety of scholarships. On the 31st of January 2022, the process of submitting an online application for this plan will be completed.
Hence, if you are looking for the possibilities that come with this scheme, then look nowhere else. In this article, we will mention all the necessary details regarding the MahaDBT scheme. We will include critical points like the registration date, Online Application form, eligibility, and much more.
About MahaDBT Scholarship 2022
MahaDBT is an online platform run by the Maharashtra state government. The government and its various departments will provide Post Matric Scholarships using this portal. Through this platform, the state government will grant around 38 Scholarships.
This platform was created by the government to give students a simple answer. Instead of visiting many websites or government departments, users can now apply for various scholarships through a single portal. The following is a list of departments that offer scholarships through the MahaDBT site.
- The Department of Social Justice and Special Assistance will provide five scholarships to low-income students.
- Type 4 scholarships will be available through the Department of Tribal Development.
- A total of 13 scholarships are available from the directorate of higher education to deserving candidates.
- Two scholarships will be offered by the Directorate of Technical Education.
- Around eight different types of scholarships will be available through the VJNT, OBC, and SBC welfare offices.
- Two scholarships are available from the School Education and Sports Department.
- Two scholarships will be offered by the Directorate of Medical Education and Research.
- There will be two sorts of scholarships available from the minority development department.
MahaDBT Scholarship Programs under the Department of Social Justice and Special Assistance
The Department of Social Justice and Special Assistance will provide a variety of scholarship opportunities. This department offers a number of scholarships, which are shown below.
- India’s government Scholarships for Post-Graduate Students
- Maintenance Allowance for Students Studying Professional Courses Post-Matric Tuition and Examination Fees (Freeship)
- Rajarshri Chhatrapati Shahu Maharaj Merit Scholarship
- Persons with Disabilities Post-Matric Scholarship
- Students from Scheduled Castes are eligible for reimbursement of their vocational training fees.
Under the Tribal Development Department, MahaDBT Scholarship 2022 Schemes
The Department of Tribal Development will offer a variety of scholarship opportunities. Check out the list of scholarships provided below.
- Post Matric Scholarship Scheme (Government Of India)
- Tribal Students’ Tuition and Exam Fees (Freeship)
- Reimbursement of Vocational Education Fees
- Maintenance Allowance for Vocational Education
- Students from Scheduled Tribes are eligible for reimbursement of their vocational training fees.
OBC, SEBC, VJNT, and SBC Welfare Department MahaDBT Scholarship 2022 Schemes
The Welfare Departments of the OBC, SEBC, VJNT, and SBC will also offer a variety of scholarship programs. A list of these scholarships has been updated here. More information on the MahaDBT Scholarship can be found there.
- VJNT Students are eligible for a post-secondary scholarship.
- VJNT Students’ Tuition and Examination Fees
- Maintenance Payments Students from VJNT and SBC are eligible for a stipend. Studying Professional Courses and Residing in Professional College Hostels
- Students in the 11th and 12th grades of the VJNT and SBC categories are eligible for the Shahu Maharaj Merit Scholarship.
- OBC Students are eligible for a post-secondary scholarship.
- SBC Students are eligible for a post-secondary scholarship.
- OBC Students’ Tuition and Examination Fees.
- SBC Students’ Tuition and Examination Fees.
What is the procedure for submitting an online application for the MahaDBT Scholarship 2022?
To be considered for a MahaDBT scholarship, individuals must submit an online application through the MahaDBT website. To apply for the MahaDBT Scholarship online, follow the instructions outlined below.
- To apply for the MahaDBT Scholarship 2022, go to mahadbtmahait.gov.in first.
- Following your visit to the link mentioned above, you will see a Post Matric Scholarship option under the heading of Click below link to Proceed. Select the post-Matric Scholarship option.
- After selecting the Post Matric Scholarship option, you will be brought to a website with the option of New Applicant Registration; select this option.
- You will be routed to a webpage where you will be asked to fill in the appropriate credentials to register the scholarship application, fill in the relevant credentials, and tap on the option of Register after tapping on the option mentioned above a second time.
- Visit mahadbtmahait.gov.in/ after successfully registering. Enter your username and password to access your scholarship application.
- After login into the application, you will be prompted to fill in some required credentials and upload required documents, as well as complete and upload all required papers and submit the application.
MahaDBT Scholarship 2022 Documents Required
- Caste certificate – must be issued by a government agency (Issued by Govt. of Maharashtra). This document serves as proof of residency.
- Income certificate / Income Declaration – must be issued by a government agency.
- Caste Validity Certificate – (Required for Professional Degree and Professional Postgraduate programs.) Caste validity is not required for non-professional courses.)
- HSC or SSC mark sheets, or the results of the most recent examination.
- Gap certificate – Not required, but required in the event of a gap.
- If applicable, a death certificate for the father or guardian.
- A ration card is used to keep track of the number of children in a family.
- Certificate of Completion
- A certificate from the parents/guardians stating the number of children who are beneficiaries.
Here is all we could gather about MahaDBT Scholarships 2022. The entire article revolves around the most common and essential details of the program. Furthermore, the information is solely to answer queries flooding the internet about this program. However, if there are further queries, you have to stick around for updates. As of now, this is enough information that can help a student who is eligible for the various scholarships that were mentioned above.