JDA admit card Recruitment 2023 download at www.jaipurjda.org:
The Jaipur Development Authority (JDA) is released the notification of the JDA Admit Card 2022 on the official website www.jaipurjda.org. There is a 1947 number of vacancies available for the various posts such as Assistant Engineer (AE), Fireman, Executive Officer (EO), Revenue Inspector, Senior Draftsman, and Clerk Post.
Candidates who are interested in the Government Sector can apply for the JDA recruitment 2022. The online form filling process starts on the 31st of December 2015, and the last date of submitting the online form filling process is 3rd February 2022.
The Jaipur Development Authority comes under the Department of Urban Development and Housing of the Government of Rajasthan State. The head office of JDA is located at JLN Marg, Opposite Birla Temple, Jaipur. Now the JDA Admit Card notification is available on the official site.
The Admit Card required the following information such as Exam Date & Time, Roll No, and address of the Examination Center. The JDA exam conducts in various locations in the Rajasthan state.
JDA Admit Card 2023:
The Jaipur Development Authority (JDA) is the best Government firm in the Rajasthan State. The JDA exam conducts in March 2022. Now the Admit Card is available on the main portal. So applied candidates download their Admit Card onto the main website. To get more detail about the JDA Admit Card 2022 as shown below.
Name of the Organization: Jaipur Development Authority (JDA)
Number of Vacancies: There is a total 1947 number of vacancies available for the Jaipur Development Authority.
- Fireman – 610 vacancies
- Driver Fireman and Fire Machine Operator – 193 vacancies
- Assistant Fire Officer – 19 vacancies
- Assistant Revenue Inspector – 92 vacancies
- Revenue Inspector – 73 vacancies
- Revenue Officer Grade 2 – 20 vacancies
- Assistant Engineer – 50 vacancies
- Assistant Engineer (Mechanical) – 09 vacancies
- Assistant Engineer (Electrical) – 16 vacancies
- Assistant Engineer (Civil) – 50 vacancies
- Senior Prarupkar – 26 vacancies
- Nagar Niyojan sahayak – 20 vacancies
- Health Officer – 26 vacancies
- Safari Nirikshak – 78 vacancies
- Adhishashi Adhikari Grade 4 – 47 vacancies
- Junior Accountant – 118 vacancies
- Lower Division Clerk Grade 2 – 500 vacancies
Examination Date: the exam will conduct during the month of February / March 2022.
Selection Process: The selection procedure is based on the written exam and interview. The candidates got the appointment letter as per the Merit List and Expected Cut-off marks.
How to download JDA Admit Card 2022?
The JDA has been declared the JDA Admit Card 2022 Eligible candidates can download their Admit card on to the official site. Candidates follow these steps as given below.
- Candidates visit the official site of the JDA at jaipurjda.org.
- On the homepage, select the link “Rajasthan JDA Admit Card 2022” and click on that.
- Then enter your Register No, Date of Birth, and other necessary information and click on submit button.
- Now the Admit Card will display on your screen
- Download it and take a printout for future use.
Official Website: www.jaipurjda.org