Central Industrial Security Force has just released CISF Constable Recruitment 2022 Notification for 1149 posts. The CISF has constable/fire (male) vacancies in all states of India which it will fill up through this recruitment process. The candidates who want to work in CISF, are advised to apply online for CISF constable/fire recruitment 2022 via official website portal at @cisfrectt.in.
CISF Constable Recruitment 2022
The CISF constable recruitment 2022 is active now, so the interested candidates can fill up their application form online. The Central Industrial Security Force is going to appoint eligible candidates for male constable/fire posts through various stages of selection. So, you will have to go through physical tests, written exam and medical exam to prove your talent and eligibility for constable post in CISF organization. We recommend you to keep reading ahead to know more about eligibility criteria and online application process for CISF constable/fire recruitment 2022.
CISF Constable/Fire Recruitment 2022: Quick Overview
|Name of Organization||Central Industrial Security Force (CISF)|
|Concerned Authority||Ministry of Home Affairs, Government of India|
|Name of Recruitment||CISF Constable/Fire Recruitment 2022|
|Name of Post||Constable/Fire (Male)|
|Number of Vacancies||1149 Vacancies|
|Job Location||Anywhere in India|
|Age Criteria (on 4th March 2022)||Between 18 Years and 23 Years|
|Physical & Academic Eligibility||Check Eligibility Criteria Section Below|
|Application Mode||Online Mode Only|
|Where to Apply Online for Constable/Fire Post||Direct Link is given at bottom of this post|
|Closing Date for Online Application||4th March 2022 (04/03/2022)|
CISF Constable/Fire Male: Eligibility Criteria
Before you apply online for CISF Constable/Fire Recruitment 2022, make sure that you meet its required age limit and educational eligibility criteria. In addition, you must be physically fit and healthy to participate in CISF Constable Physical Test and Medical Exam in future. Here we provide detailed eligibility criteria for CISF Constable/Fire (Male) post as under:
On 4th March 2022, the candidate’s age must be between 18 years and 23 years. So, the candidates, who were born in the period of 5th March 1999 to 4th March 2004, are eligible to apply for CISF Constable Recruitment 2022.
The above given age limit is applicable to General/Unreserved Category only. The SC, ST, OBC, Ex-Servicemen and children/dependent of victims killed in 1984 riots or communal riots of 2002 in Gujarat will get age relaxation of 3 to 10 years in this recruitment.
The candidate must have passed 12th Class (XII/HSC) or equivalent examination with Science Subject from a government recognized board or institute.
Minimum Physical Standards:
The candidate must meet the minimum physical standards of height, weight, chest and expanded chest as under:
- Candidate’s Height: Minimum 170 cms
- Candidate’s Chest: 80 to 85 cms
- Candidate’s Chest Expansion: Minimum 5 cms
- Candidate’s Weight: Proportionate to His Height & Age as per Medical Standards
CISF Constable Recruitment 2022: Process of Selection
The candidate who applies for CISF Constable/Fire Recruitment 2022, will have to go through various stages of selection to be conducted by CISF Selection Board. Here we provide the process of selection for CISF Male Constable Recruitment 2022 as follows:
- Physical Standard Test & Physical Efficiency Test (PST & PET) – Including Verification of Biometric Credentials
- Written Exam [OMR Based Test or Computer Based Test (CBT)]
- Document Verification
- Detailed Medical Examination
- Final Merit List
The candidates who qualifies in all four stages of recruitment, only those will be included in CISF Constable/Fire Final Merit List 2022.
CISF Constable/Fire Application Fee and Salary Details
Every candidate, who want to apply for CISF Constable/Fire Recruitment 2022, is required to pay the application fee. In addition, you should know about the pay scale and salary of constable/fire in CISF before you think of applying for it.
The candidate has to pay Rs.100/- as application fee via online mode or offline challan mode at the time of application.
The SC, ST and Ex-Servicemen Category Candidates need NOT to pay the fee, they can apply online without fee payment.
Salary and Pay Scale:
After appointment as a Constable/Fire (Male) in CISF, the candidate will receive salary under the pay scale of Pay Level-3 i.e. from Rs.21700/- to Rs.69100/- per month. In addition, the CISF will provide admissible allowance to the candidate as per central government rules.
CISF Constable/Fire Recruitment 2022: IMPORTANT DATES
The Central Industrial Security Force has released Constable/Fire Recruitment Advertisement in last week of January 2022. The interested candidates need to apply via online application mode on or before the last date. Here we provide all Important Dates of CISF Constable Recruitment 2022 as under:
|CISF Constable/Fire Notification Release Date||Last Week of January 2022|
|Online Application Starting On||29th January 2022|
|Online Application Closing On||4th March 2022|
|Last Date for Fee Payment (Online)||4th March 2022|
|Last Date for Fee Payment through SBI Challan||7th March 2022|
|Last Date to Generate SBI Challan||4th March 2022|
|CISF Constable/Fire Physical Test Date||To be Notified Later|
How to Apply Online for CISF Constable/Fire Recruitment 2022
The application form for CISF Constable/Fire Recruitment 2022 is available online. In order to make it easier for you, here we provide all necessary steps to apply online for CISF Constable/Fire (Male) Recruitment 2022 as under:
- Visit the Official CISF Recruitment Portal at @cisfrectt.in.
- Find out “Login” section on right side of screen and click on it.
- If you have registered earlier then enter your date of birth and registration number, then click on “Submit” to sign in.
- If you have not registered earlier then click on “New Registration” and fill up the user registration form with your personal information.
- Submit the details to complete your registration and then login with your date of birth and registration number.
- Verify your email address to validate it and then click on “Constable-Fire 2021” link under Current Openings section.
- Fill up the application form for constable/fire (male) post with necessary details. Upload your recent passport size photograph and signature images.
- Upload your matriculation certificate and other documents as per instructions. Then submit the application form online
- Pay the application fee online or generate fee challan to pay the fee at your nearby SBI branch.
- Save the fee receipt and download your application form copy for future use.
Click to Apply Online for CISF Constable/Fire Recruitment 2022 [Direct Link]
The online application for CISF Constable/Fire Recruitment 2022 is already started. We have explained the eligibility criteria, selection process and application procedure in simple words. In case you still have a query or question then ask us in the comment section. We will reply to your query with an appropriate answer as soon as possible.