Karnataka Police Recruitment 2023 KSRP, CPC, APC 4350 Constable Posts @www.ksp.gov.in:
Karnataka State Police has been declared Karnataka Police Recruitment notification for the various posts like Karnataka State Reserve Police (KSRP), Civil Police Constable (CPC), and Armed Police Constable (APC) for 4350 posts at www.ksp.gov.in.
Women candidates are also eligible for the Civil Police Constable (CPC). The application form submits online at the official site at www.ksp.gov.in.
So eligible candidates can apply before the last date of submitting the online request form on 5th June 2022.
Karnataka State Police Recruitment 2023
The headquarters of Karnataka State Police is located in Bangalore. KSP has published the notification for the Karnataka Police Recruitment 2022 for APC, CPC, and KSRP posts among a total of 4350 vacancies.
The starting date to fill the request form is 7th May 2022 to 5th June 2022. So eligible aspirants can apply for these posts on before the last date.
Suitable criteria like Age Limit, Educational Qualification, Selection Process, Application Fee, etc., are given in below.
Name of the Organization: Karnataka State Police Recruitment Board (KS PB)
Name of the Posts: There are various posts available such as Civil Police Constable (CPC), Armed Police Constable (APC), and Karnataka State Reserve Police (KSRP).
Number of Vacancies: There is a total 4350 number of vacancies are available.
- In Armed Police Constable (Men): 1638 posts are available
- In Civil Police Constable (Men & Women): 1952, posts are available
- In Karnataka State Reserved Police (Men): 760 posts are available
Karnataka APC recruitment (Armed Police Constable)
|12||Bengaluru City (CAR, North)||142|
Karnataka CPC Recruitment (Civil Police Constable)
Karnataka KSRP recruitment (Special Reserve Police Constable)
|Sr. No.||Name of Battalion||Total Posts|
Karnataka Police jobs Important Dates:
- Starting Date of Filling Online Application Form: 7th May 2022
- Last Date of Filling Online Application Form: 5th June 2022
- Last Date of Payment of Application Fee: 6th June 2022
Age Limit: The applying candidates must be in between 18 to 25 years. And Age relaxation for the Reserved Category candidates is given as per the government norms.
Educational Qualification: Applicants should be a complete 10th class or 12th class in the recognized board.
Application Fee: General and OBC categorized candidates should pay Rs.250/- and SC/ ST and reserved categorized candidates should pay Rs.100/-. Application Fee submits through E-Challan, Credit Card, or Internet Banking Mode.
Selection Process: The selection method is based on the written test, Interview, Endurance Test & Physical Standard Test.
How to apply for Karnataka Police Recruitment 2023?
- First, visit the official site of the Karnataka State Police at www.ksp.gov.in.
- Then click on the link “Karnataka Police Recruitment 2022”.
- Then candidates select the posts and click on them.
- Candidates fill in the necessary details and click on the submit button.
Official Site: The official site is www.ksp.gov.in.
Apply Online for Karnataka Armed Police Constable (Men)-2022
Official Website: http://www.ksp.gov.in