IIT JAM 2023 Application Form, Syllabus, Dates, Result available on www.iitm.ac.in:
The Indian Institute of Technology has been declaring the notification of the IIT JAM 2023 Application Form, Syllabus, Dates, and Exam Result on the official site www.iitm.ac.in.
The Indian Institute of Technology is going to conduct the Joint Admission Test for the admissions in the M.Sc., M.Sc. Ph.D., M.Tech, and another post at the IIT. The JAM exam has been conducted every by the IIT. So the interested candidates who want to give this exam can apply online at the official site.
IIT JAM 2023 – www.iitm.ac.in:
The Joint Admission Test for M.Sc. (JAM) Is conducted by the Indian Institute of Technology. The IIT JAM examination is generally held in February month of every exam. This is the national level test. The main purpose of this examination to get admission in well-known and reputed institutions.
This is a computer-based examination, and it is conducted by the IIT Madras. So the candidates if they want to get more detail about the examination can visit the official site of the IIT at www.iitm.ac.in.
- Name of the Organization: The Institute of Technology
- Name of the Examination: Joint Admission Test for M.Sc.
IIT JAM 2023 Application Form:
The IIT JAM 2022 Application will be available soon at the official site. The interested candidates fill out the application form online mode. The JAM 2022 Application Form is available online in the first week of September 2022. Candidates submit their application form before the last date of submission.
IIT JAM 2023 Eligibility Criteria:
If the candidates want to apply for this post, they must complete their Bachelor’s Degree in science field from a recognized university or institution.
The applied candidates who come from the general category or OBC category complete their graduation with a minimum of 50% and the candidates who come from the reserved category candidates complete their graduation with a minimum of 45% marks.
Important dates of the IIT JAM 2023:
- Starting date of Application Form filling process: 2nd September 2022
- Last date for submitting the application form: 14th October 2022
- Last date for submitting the Application Fee: 10th October 2022
- Examination date of IIT JAM 2022: 7th February 2022
- Result date of IIT JAM 2022: 23rd March 2022
IIT JAM Application Fee:
- For One Test Paper
The candidates who come from the general category have to pay the application fee of Rs.1500/-. And the female / SC / ST / PWD category candidates have to pay Rs.750/-.
- For Two Test Paper
The candidates who come from the general category have to pay Rs.2100/-. And the female / C / ST / PWD category candidates have to application fee of Rs.1050/-.
IIT JAM 2023 Exam Pattern:
For the JAM 2022 total, 7 test papers will be conducted. All the papers contain objective-type questions with three different types of question patterns. Section A contains 30 questions. Section B contains ten questions. And Section C contains 20 questions.
The exam paper is only in The English language. There is no negative marking in sections B and C.
How to apply for IIT JAM 203?
- First, visit the official site iitm.ac.in.
- Then click on the apply online button.
- After that fill out the application form with all the correct details.
- Then upload your passport size photo and signature.
- Then make a payment and click on submit button.
- Download the IIT JAM Application form and take a printout for further use.
Official site: www.iitm.ac.in