High Court Calcutta Recruitment 2023 apply online at www.calcuttahighcourt.nic.in:
The Calcutta High Court has invited the Calcutta High Court recruitment 2022 for the Calcutta High Court English Stenographer, Calcutta High Court Lower Division Clerk & various vacancies among the 27 posts on the official site at www.calcuttahighcourt.nic.in. The last date of applying for this post is 10th June 2022.
There are various job vacancies available such as English Stenographer, Lower Division Clerk, and various posts available at www.calcuttahighcourt.nic.in. This job position is in the office of the District Judge, Bankura, West Bengal.
High Court Calcutta Recruitment 2023:
The High Court Calcutta has going to declare the Calcutta High Court Recruitment notification of various posts on the official site at www.calcuttahighcourt.nic.in. So the candidates may apply for these different jobs. The last date for implementing these various posts is 10th June.
Candidates may submit their application form before that. This is the government job for the selected candidates. The job is to locate at Bankura, West Bengal State.
www.calcuttahighcourt.nic.in – High Court Calcutta Recruitment:
Name of the Institute: The High Court Calcutta
Name of the Posts: English Stenographer, Lower Division Clerk, and many others
Number of Vacancies: There are total of 27 posts available.
- English Stenographer: 07 posts
- Lower Division Clerk: 07 posts
Job Location: The position is located in Bankura, West Bengal.
Eligibility Criteria for High Court Calcutta Recruitment 2023:
- English Stenographer: Candidates should complete their Madhyamika or its equivalent examination from the recognized board. And candidates also have a minimum typing speed of 80 wpm in shorthand and 30 wpm in a computer.
- Lower Division Clerk: Candidates should complete their Madhyamika or its equivalent examination from the recognized board and at least a computer training certificate from the recognized institute.
Age Limits: Candidates should have a minimum age of 18 years and maximum age of 40 years.
- English Stenographer: Selected candidates will get Rs.37600/- with a grade pay of Rs.3900/- per month.
- Lower Division Clerk: Selected candidates will get Rs.5400/- to Rs.25200/- with a grade pay of Rs.2600/- per month.
Nationality: Aspirants must be Indian.
Selection Process: The selection procedure will base on a written test, personality test, and computer test.
Calcutta High Court Important Dates:
- Last date for submitting the application form: 10th June 2022
How to apply to High Court Calcutta Recruitment 2023?
The candidates who are applying for this Calcutta High Court recruitment can download their Calcutta High Court application form on the official site at www.calcuttahighcourt.nic.in. Then fill out the application form accurately and submit it with all relevant documents and passport size photos before the last date at the given address.
To the Chairman,
District Recruitment Committee,
District Judge’s Court,
Post Box No. – 12006,
Cossipore Post Office, Kolkata – 700002
High Court Calcutta Recruitment 2022
Official Site: www.calcuttahighcourt.nic.in